Saturday, June 10, 2006

I’d rather be doing laundry…

Does that give you ANY indication of how my morning is going???? If it doesn’t then you don’t know me very well.

Sonofabitchgoddamnmotherfucker!

All I bought was a phone….very simple. Hooking up my DSL was again….very simple. So why the FUCK now can’t I get either to work? HUH? Please answer me! I had to stop and write this down even though I’m not doing it via the internet. At least my computer will still turn on. Three simple cords, how many times can you change them around?

Ok. I just have to calm down now. It’s working and it wasn’t my fault at all. That’s what just kills me. The filter from my connection to the phone line was dead. Here I had the major fucking freak out for two hours….twisted myself into a frenzy, like a fucking pretzel and it wasn’t even my fault. I’m still a little tense, to say the least.

Too many cords….electrical cords. I don’t like them so much, like snakes twisting around everything. I think that’s what got me frustrated in the first place….I couldn’t seem to sort them all out.

I now have to clean up the mess that I’ve made in this room. I ripped it to shreds during this process.

To make matters worse, I woke up this morning and forgot that I had to take my car to have the brakes fixed. I woke up and thought it was Friday and that I was late for work… which started the freak out. When I realized that it was Saturday I picked up the phone to call my mechanic to see how busy they were. When I picked up the phone the dial tone was very distant and I had messages. I tried to check them but couldn’t really hear them which lead me to trying to figure out if it was the new phone or how I connected it last night. Then I tried to connect to the internet and couldn’t.

Damn. I’ve heard this is a sign of getting old. Going from one thing to the next and the next and the next and then forgetting what you were going to do in the first place…….ummm.…what was I talking about in the first place?

Oh yea….this is how my morning went.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you think YOU'RE showing signs of getting old?

lemme tell ya...

first thing i did when i wanted to leave a comment is ...try to log in. where i was supposed to put my name and web page.

good thing i also forgot to leave a fucking COMMENT, or i'd have to change my password. either that, or change my blog name.

when i finally got things under control, i couldn't remember the name of my blog.

i think maybe i spent too many years sitting too close to the monitor screen. all that radiation scrambled must something have.

...dammit.

1:37 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Whew....thank god I'm not the only one. Heh....had to read the last sentence twice...hehe funny.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home