Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Independence Day America


I took this last night leaving a friends house. I thought it was kind of cool that someone had this much spirit to put this in their front yard.

I was invited to go to a BBQ today but I’m just not really in the party mood. I think I just feel like hanging out at home. Holidays have lost their thrill for me lately. I’m not really sure why…well that not true. I do know…I just don’t feel like talking about it today.

So, with that said…all ya’ll, out there in the U.S., have a cold beer and a hot dog for me…oh….and if you could throw in a little “Ohhh and aaahhhh” when the fireworks start that would be fabulous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

I hope you don't mind if I have some beers instead of a beer...Happy Fourth and I like the pictures by the way.

8:32 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

i hope you had lots of beers for me and a really great 4th as well.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home