Monday, July 03, 2006

So the deed is done….

My whole house smells of wet dog. I currently have one dog lying in the sun in the back yard and the other glaring at me with so much hatred that I may never be the same.

Lil’ Ripley heard the water out front go on and the battle had begun. 80lbs. of fighting fury. She was having none of this. It took everything that I had just to get her out the door. Man she’s strong…but I did it. Not the best bath in the world….but hey…give me a break. I was going to post pictures of her and me after the war ensued but we both just looked to pathetic. Plus I think I put her through enough embarrassment for one day.

Ok…off to the store.

2 Comments:

Blogger megaton said...

sometimes i watch cats and wonder if they think we are lazy for sitting in front of a moving picture box all day long.

10:23 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Do you sit in front of a moving picture box all day?

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home