Saturday, July 22, 2006

Quote…

“Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense…mark it… well.”

It’s true…so very true. But it’s a certain kind of person that looks at life this way. Most people don’t want to take the chance at their own expense, whether it be emotional or monetary.

I’ve found that people are afraid. I’ve usually been the first to leap, and I’m the biggest puss in the world….well after saying that…maybe not.

I think the ones that are silent are stronger, the outspoken are the weak, talking to cover up insecurity. People are too cynical for me. Life is face value. It is what you make it. I trust everyone, until I’m proven wrong. Most people say that’s a bad quality…I don’t think so.

4 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

I trust people initially but once that trust is gone...they become a non-entity.

I don't think it's a bad quality...
perhaps the non-entity bit is after they take advantage of my trust but I don't feel the need to subject myself to them again.

6:18 AM  
Blogger megaton said...

i rarely speak.

someone threatened me for a post i authored on a former blog. i didnt remove the comment and i didnt reply. ever.

i think my lack of response was far more ominous than anything i could have written.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home