Sunday, July 16, 2006

AT&T is closed on Sunday

Yup…now I just don’t understand this. A multimillion dollar corporation is closed on Sunday. I need help here people. No, sorry we are closed on Sunday is what the recording said. I called 411 three times because I didn’t believe it. What the fuck?

I got through to tech support, they couldn’t help me but they were open.

Let me explain. I changed my phone number and I guess, hell, I don’t know it doesn’t want me to have voicemail now?

My message center knows my old phone number but not my new one, again…what the fuck.

Not that I give a shit, I don’t really care, it’s not like my phone is ringing off the hook or anything, just a little frustrating.

AT&T….closed on Sunday…go figure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

I asked the question once if a business was open 24 hours...

The answer?

"Yeah, but not in a row."

I had nightmares last night too but they were the wierd sort instead of the scary kind...

9:06 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

that sucks.
stupid at&t

4:45 PM  
Blogger james r. said...

"customer service".

what this term really means is that it's up to the customer to provide their own service...

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home