Monday, July 17, 2006

Love…what a crock of shit…

I get this way sometimes.

Love…hmmm….

What do I think about love? Let’s see…

I’ve been in love 3 times in my life.

First was Joe, didn’t really know that until it was gone…you can’t bring back suicide.

Second….Sam…that was shit….ummm….3 years long…and you know what, after 3 years of being with him the only thing I have to say is that he started cheating on me after 6 months. So that was pretty much over after 6 months…I just didn’t know it until it was over. But he told me in the end, I wasn’t good enough for him.

We all know about the third. My decade of darkness…and I say that with a vengeance. I even got that wrong…it wasn’t a decade…I missed it by 1 year…thank god.

I believe in things that sometimes aren’t possible.

Ok…I understand that there are things that people strive for. But doesn’t it all boil down to one thing? Love.

Ahh…don’t the Beatles come to mind after that last sentence.

I’ve been crushed over a couple of instances over the last couple of months. I feel too much sometimes, I guess. People don’t get connected as fast as I do. All my relationships happened in a snap…instant.

Do you know what I want now? I want the first “last kiss”.

Yea, little miss hard core wants a fairytale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home