Sunday, July 30, 2006

It really baffles me how rude people are…

I was at 7-11 today to get my usual….cigarettes and a Slurpee. There was a woman in front of me at the cash register and she was getting the winning lotto numbers. The guy behind the counter gave them to her and she walked away. My turn…. I start to say “Could I also have 2 packs of Winston….”EXCUSE ME!” The same woman appeared again, may I add she was invading my 1 square ft. rule around my body, and she also scared the begeezies out of me. “YOU GAVE ME THE WONG DAYS NUMBERS!” The man looked at me with an apologetic smile and said “Can you hold on for just a second”…Me, “Sure”. He finally figured out what she was talking about and then proceeded to help me again. The woman walked away, without a sorry or thank you.

Why do some people think that they are the only ones in the world? It baffles me.

I had someone bodily hit me full on in the metro station and not say a word. She looked at me as if I was at fault when I was the one trying to dodge her and she walked away muttering something under her breath. Now what is that?

Miserable life? Maybe…but I’m a big fan of not letting the shit roll down the hill. Just because you are having a hard time or a bad day is no reason to pass it on to someone else. But I guess a lot of people just don’t care.

As miserable as I was at points over the last few years, I just never felt the need to be rude to anyone else….especially strangers. It made me feel better to be kind to someone I saw on the street or in a store.

Just felt the need to vent…considering the fact that I think I am now deaf in my left ear.

Thanks lady...see..."thanks" isn't that hard.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

mean people suck. i don't understand.. do they not know that you get back what you send out?
idiots.
:)

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home