Monday, September 25, 2006

Don’t you hate when….



Shit looks better on the shelf than it does when you get it home and actually see and taste what is inside the jar.

I love pickles…I don’t think I like furry ones….hell, I didn’t even know they HAD furry ones….but if someone can find a furry pickle…it would be me. That last statement was wrong and right on so many levels…and I am seriously talking about pickles.

I do have to laugh…because I can honestly say I have met a furry pickle that I didn’t like.

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

furry pickles? are they molded?
maybe you should take them back.

7:25 PM  
Blogger megaton said...

theyre creepy and theyre kooky, mysterious and spooky, theyre altogether ooky...

11:07 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

i was wearing black when i bought "them"...but didn't know cousin it was in the bottle.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home