Friday, September 22, 2006

Man oh man….ex’s are a bitch….

Well mine is a little bitch. Guess he had to call and slam me today because he either didn’t feel good about himself this morning or just wanted to scream at someone.

I can HONESTLY say now….”WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?”

It’s actually quite comical to me now to hear him speak.

The man is a retard….oh…I’m sorry…did I say man….I meant boy.

His birthday is coming up and it will be the first time I haven’t bought him a present in 9 years….

Hmmm….or maybe I will. I’ll get a big box….wrap it up all purty and put inside a 40oz with a bill for rent past due…that would be about $35,000. Ok fuck the 40oz he doesn’t deserve that.

The art of manipulation…he learned so well from his father…but it just doesn’t work on me anymore….I mean it really is funny....now.

Him: Now that you’re sick and alone how does it feel? Now you know what I feel like…how I felt all those years with you.
Me: Ummm ok.
Him: You are so irresponsible.
Me: Yup, you’re right about that one…that’s why I supported your sorry ass for 9 years.
Him: I should have dumped your ass when I had the chance and gotten a girl that was younger.
Me: Yeah, you should have, it would have saved me a hell of a lot of money and taught a young girl what NOT to do with the next 9 years of her life.
Him: You are such a child…what are you 12?
Me: No I think that’s you and it wouldn’t be 12 it would be 5.
Him: You’re such a fucking bitch.
Me: You are right. You taught me well.
Him: See…there you go again.
Me: Where am I going? Already been to hell with you…you got anymore road trips planned?
Him: God, you’re such a fucking cunt.
Me: Yeah, I know…haven’t we discussed this before?
Him: See, there you go turning my words around.
Me: How did I turn around “fucking cunt”
Him: You just did it again.

Break-goodness knows I can’t stand Brittany Spears but the chorus of that song that I don’t even know how I know…went through my mind “I did it again” hehe

Ok back to one of most retarded conversations I’ve ever had with him….

Me: Yup…I did it again.
Him: Did what?
Me: What ever you’re telling me I did.
Him: I just can’t talk to you anymore.
Me: Ok
Him: See you did it again.

(Opps…I did it again)

Me: Did what?
Him: You know what you’re doing.
Me: Do I? Tell me what I’m doing?
Him: You’re being a bitch.
Me: You’re right again.

Him: (taking a swig of beer and then burping right into the phone…by the way this is him trying to think of something to say next) “Yeah I am right.”

Me: Absolutely.
Him: I just can’t talk to you anymore.
Me: ok…then don’t call me anymore.
Him: I didn’t call you, you called me.
Me: Wow…funny how that happens…the phone rang and I picked it up and it was you on the other end. Guess they changed the way phones work while I was sleeping…my fault.

Him: fuck you.

(click)

Man, he’s a piece of work. The idiot savant walking around Hollywood and no one has discovered him yet…such a pity.

I’m sorry, I know that was painful to read….but I was fucking laughing my ass off while typing it because he is so fucking retarded. I was actually….for the first time…laughing while he was throwing out the insults.

What Vance? Yah had a 12 pack before breakfast…or was that breakfast? Heh.

I’m so surprised that so many things have started clicking into place.

He can’t touch me anymore…not with words anyway. Actually, I can’t say that….cause I can kick the boys ass.

So he can’t beat me on shit, and he never could…ok now I am being 12.

I busted my ass because he had talent…and he pissed it all away or shoved it up his nose.

He sees a world that owes him something. I always tried to tell him the world doesn’t owe you shit. You make your way in this life.

Hehe…..guess what he said…

“Shut up you fucking cunt.”

Honestly...this shit makes me laugh now.

I do, however, feel pity for the next girl that walks into his nightmare.

But hey, we all have to learn a lesson sometime in life right?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, he really is the master of the art of the argument, isn't he? darlin, "retard" doesn't even begin to cover it! i had to laugh at his sad attempts to get at you. you're right, it's like arguing with a child.

no offense to any kids out there.

10:15 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

jaron said.. "none taken!"
hehehee

8:41 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

none taken here either...hehe. Thanks sj...and where did the "darlin" come from....did mindy and i rub off some Texas on ya?

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home