Thursday, September 21, 2006

I might be saying goodbye to the city of angels….


It’s 87% at this point….ok…88% chance…ok maybe 90%

I am a nomad and I think I take pride in this.

I also realize that I will die from this.

Oh…let’s discuss the “undiscussable”…shall we?

I’ve been though a lot of fucking bullshit these last few months.

I’m not going to talk about what ails me….

Guess I just need to talk…

My grandparents prepared for their retirement or what came later. My grandfather did everything right. In the end…was it right? No…he did everything right and invested his money to look out for him, his wife and his daughter.

But you know what? Didn’t mean shit when all was said and done.

You can plan for years…and you can come up with daisies…or poison ivy.
It’s a crap shoot.
I think I’m going to roll the dice one more time.

I think I might move back to Texas…..scares me a little…..

Guess you can take the girl out of Texas but you sure as shit can’t take Texas out of the girl.

I think my family is scared...but I told my sister and my mom that I was moving back but not near them. God I know they love me….they just don’t like me that much…and that fine….

They didn’t fight the fact that I’m thinking about moving there but 3 hours away….not even a whisper of…”no…move here with us”….

Wow…I guess if I move that will be the best excuse for NONE of them to see where, I was, where I’ve lived, my dogs….my dogs that have passed away…hell…my whole 14 years here….

Damn...I’m the queen of excuses….they never gave me an excuse…they just never came here.

I never thought I was that bad….but I guess I am….to them….not me.

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

yeah!! texas!!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

I say do it. Everyone I knew from LA, left LA. Everyone who moved to LA, got emotionally destroyed in LA. The City of Angels usually fosters people's demons.

I say saddle up and ride, and give Cali a huge Texan boot in the ass on your way down the coast.

Just a thought :)

10:21 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

i think...well i know you are right...it is time to bid this place a fond farewell.

I've served my time here...on to a different adventure.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home