Sunday, September 24, 2006

And the depression settles in….

I knew it was coming….or for that matter, already here…I was just avoiding inviting it in for a beer.

This time, I think it’s going to have to hang outside and lounge in one of the patio chairs and I’ll throw it a cold one every now and then.

As for today I think I’m going to try and clean this place up….and myself too.

It’s fucking hot here….once again….I think a cold shower might do me good….in more ways than one.

I think I’ve grown tired of being the all mighty depressed one….even though I do wear black well…

I’m sure once winter comes and everything is black and gloomy I’ll be much happier….all this fucking sunshine...is really starting to piss me off.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

it's cold here!!
sorry to rub it in..

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home