Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I don’t understand why I do the things I do

People push and push….and take and take…

And I snap.

Why? Can't I say something to someone 10 times nicely…and then do one thing out of anger, because of the ten times I said nicely….but that one thing…I did…I am a bitch.

I can pile the bullshit on my shoulders like “Back to the Future…I..II and III….it's all about the manure, the fucking bullshit.

And they walk away like little pansies….

I’m sorry…but I thought you were my friend.

I can be a bitch…and I know it…but only if you push me to that point.

People walk all over me…and I don’t stop them.

As Minn said…”give them an inch and they will take a mile”

Had enough miles in my life….

I’m amazed…in astonishment…how people can feed off other people and feel superior.
And then blame you for your lack of everything.

I could be the queen of black today…but actually, I’m wearing white…so, in passing, I am the angel.

People bypass me, skip me…and ignore me…and that’s fine…but that’s when I think I have to look at myself.

Maybe I am wrong….someone once said…”if people say you’re wrong then you have to look at yourself.”

I don’t have to look far…hopefully

I know who my friends are…

And now I know who they aren’t.

I guess I need to keep learning this.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i think i know who you are referring to.. and that person is a moron.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home