Sunday, September 17, 2006

Now who hid that bottle of wine in my fridge?

I was laying in bed watching “Twister” I know, quite the cheesy movie but I like it for some reason…maybe it’s a TX tornado thing….anyway…I was thinking about going to the store to go get some wine but just didn’t feel like going anywhere tonight.

I went to the fridge to find a soda…which I seem to never have but I thought maybe I might get lucky….oh yeah….I got lucky….full bottle of cold wine….now where the hell was that baby hiding?

Gave me some incentive to try and clean this place up….but it tends to become boring to me. Plus my friend M said that “Dog, The Bounty Hunter” got arrested. I just wanted to read a couple of articles about it.

Honestly, you’ve got to be kidding me….bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico…go figure….and god knows bringing a man to justice that is accused of raping 3 women is uncalled for. Sometimes the justice system blows me away….well usually it does.

I think it’s cool that people filled the court room chanting “Let our hero go!”

It kind of made me think if I had to name someone that was a hero to me who would it be…

It’s funny….when I look up the definition of hero in the dictionary….most of the descriptions of it start with “Man” or “He”….

Mine is a she….my grandmother….a woman that did for everyone but herself. I miss her, I know I’ve said that a million times here….but my family doesn’t seem to like to talk about her or my grandfather. It makes them sad.

Yes the thought that they are no longer here is sad, but remembering them everyday…to me, keeps them alive in my heart.

So if I can’t talk to anyone else that knew them, I will talk about them here.

Ok…so if my grandma was here she would tell me to get up off my ass and clean this place….

Ok…ok….I’m going…..

2 Comments:

Blogger megaton said...

my grandma eve was the only person i have ever known who always smiled.

i miss her.

i too was watching twister on hbo this evening. i like watching hunt and paxton run faster than a tornado.

1:38 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

i don't think that my grandmother ever got mad at anyone except my grandfather...and man could she put him into his place.

as for out running a tornado...i never knew it could be done until i saw that movie...

i also didn't know that you could drive a truck through a house blown out in the middle of the road in one piece...but if possible, I think the it would be a hell of a lot of fun.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home