Wednesday, September 27, 2006

When you forget to pay the power bill…..

Guess what? They turn the shit off. What is that all about?

Yeah, I forgot to pay it…did I have the money…yes.

This day has been a…umm…a bitch? Yes in more ways than one. Was it funny when I came home to no electricity? Actually, it was. Was it funny that my landlord was here telling me that me walking into a bathroom…I’m sorry…I just said bathroom…nah..it was a small pond…this morning, might be my fault and I might have to pay for the plumber? Yes…for this day… I have to say yes…this is some funny shit.

I am now…”officially” on short term leave…with 70% of my salary….and I can do this how? I will find a way.

The last few months have been comical…the last few days…have been fucking hysterical.

Since I am the queen of drama and always see the dark side….when I laugh about all this shit, people think that I’m being cynical.

There does come a point that you just have to expect it….or know it….and fucking fall on the floor laughing about it.

Oh….please excuse me…I have to call the bastards that cut off my power now….I think they want dollar signs…..

Thank goodness I live in a duplex and my neighbor let me run an extension cord to my computer and tv.

Thisishowmyday went…

Actually…that is how my yesterday went….

This is how my morning is starting….

One more bright and shiny day….shit.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

I notice you didn't run that extension cord to the refigerator. I love people with good priorities :)

6:54 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

honestly, i laughed out loud at your comment. i didn't even think about plugging in my fridge.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people like the merry-go-round, but that just goes around and around. You... you're riding on the rollercoaster which is alot more fun. Just throw your hands up in the air & enjoy the ride!

7:14 PM  
Blogger megaton said...

nice parenthood homage.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, you're right... I should've given grandma Martin some props!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home