Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I’m watching Mr. Holland’s Opus…

Which brings back a painful memory…well not exactly painful but embarrassing. I guess the painful part is that I was in marching band in high school…the embarrassing part is that I failed…yes that’s right I failed marching band….

Maybe because I was a huge hockey fan at the time and listened to the game on a walkman when we were playing at half time….small possibility…or the fact that I lived a mile away from the school and the sound of the band out on the field at 7am use to be my alarm clock…an alarm clock that unfortunately was set about an hour late.

I probably could have passed if I would have been like another girl in my class that never showed up to class or games but still passed. There was a rumor going around that she was sleeping with the teacher. A few years later that rumor was proved to be true.

Hell I’d rather have the F tattooed on my forehead than have sex with that man.

Wow I’m getting all sentimental…next I’ll have to tell the story of the time I got kicked out of biology class for shooting formaldehyde out of a frogs…well…you get the idea.

Ahhhh….high school…how I hated it.

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i loved high school, maybe because i didn't take band.
band dork.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

What do high school, Dyson vacuum cleaners and quantum singularities all have in common? They all suck.

High School wasn't bad for me, but looking back there weren't so many good things as stupid things happening in a small red neck town.

7:13 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Thanks mindy...but you can't really call me a band dork since i failed it. hehe

And I thought Dallas was red neck Walter, don't even want to imagine where you went to high school.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home