Monday, November 27, 2006

Where is the Valium when you really need it?

Well more than one anyway…after an anxiety attack of apocalyptic proportions today one just didn’t do it for me and that’s all I had.

Give my brain enough time to think and I can drudge up things I did wrong when I was 5. It’s rare that I have these kinds of days but every so often they appear.

I continue to think and rethink things that should be long buried…or things that I can do something about but instead I tend to ponder why and how it happened and worry about them. I really hate it when I get that way.

I’m not going to worry about it anymore…but I sure as shit am calling my doctor tomorrow for something stronger than Valium

Just to be prepared that is.

5 Comments:

Blogger Walter said...

It's too easy to dwell on past events, so much so they feel all to real. Whenever I notice I'm getting caught up by past events I start rubbing my thumb and forefinger together on either or both hands. It makes me realize what I'm physically feeling is happening right now which is where my mind needs to be. It's either that or polish off a bottle of wine to drown everything out.

12:05 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

i love the dwelling in the past!! i also love polishing off a bottle of wine! hahaha

6:59 PM  
Blogger megaton said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:11 PM  
Blogger megaton said...

i like to operate heavy machinery while under the influence of benzos.

certain people might experience lightheadedness, fatigue, diarrhea or death.

ask your doctor if alprazolam is right for you.

7:13 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

And here I thought therapy was the answer…fuck that…everything else sounds much more enjoyable. I always wanted to drive heavy machinery on prescription drugs with a bottle of wine by my side. Anyone know where I can rent a bulldozer? I always wanted to drive one of those.

You think I’m kidding don’t you.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home