Friday, November 24, 2006

Yet another thing I was talking to Minn about last night…

I mentioned that I hadn’t heard from DD in awhile…he didn’t even call me yesterday which is weird for him. I can only assume that he has started seeing someone else. Which believe me I feel sorry for who ever she is. However, it doesn’t stop that little weird thing that happens when an ex finds someone new.

Minn said it was the old saying “You don’t want them but you don’t want anyone else to have them.” That was kind of the way I felt.

Well it seems someone wanted to give me a small reminder that could possibly not be the case. I was lying in bed today watching a movie when someone knocked on my door. Thank god my curtains were closed. As I peeked out one of them I saw DD standing at my door. He looked extremely hung over and not too happy…he knocked twice and then walked away…yeah, no way in hell. He came back a few hours later and I didn’t even check the second time to see who it was but I was pretty sure it was him.

I was glad for that small reminder…I don’t however like the way I felt yesterday. After all the shit that I’ve been through with him the last thing I need is to still have any form of those feelings for him. It makes me feel that I’m not moving on as well as I could be.

I’ve gotten a lot better over the last year but I still have some remnants of things I went through with him left in my personality. One reared its ugly head not to long ago and I still feel horrible about it.

I guess it’s all about turning the negatives left into positives.

I think I’ll start with some more cherry pie…sounds like a positive to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes we live such parallel lives! I was sick to my stomach last night & couldn't sleep because I thought the evil one was out with someone else. I know I shouldn't care, but I do. Crazy, huh?

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home