Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Yeah I still got it…


The cooking ability that is. I bought a frozen chicken pot pie yesterday and granted it was good but not quite as good as when I make them myself. I pulled out some of the leftovers from Thanksgiving and bought a few things from the store and presto! Homemade chicken pot pie.

I love to cook but now there isn’t much of a point...hell that pie is probably 20 meals for me.

But it was fun for tonight.

I was thinking though when I was cooking about that saying “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach” what kind of fucking stupid bullshit is that?

3 Comments:

Blogger megaton said...

that looks pretty fucking good.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Walter said...

If that chicken pot pie tastes as good as it looks I'll ask you to marry me. :P

6:57 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

men like food. i, fortunately found a man that doesn't mind that i can't cook!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home