Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The bus driver yelled at me today….

Only I can manage to get yelled at by the driver while partaking in a scenic ride on public transportation. Maybe he was having a rough day but what a sour puss. No matter…he can kiss my little hinny because I’m getting my car fixed tomorrow.

Yes folks you heard me right!!! So fuck you Mr. Bus driver! Put that in your little money machine and kiss it!! The power that getting my car back has given me is amazing…not like I said anything to him though…but I thought about it…that’s a start.

Enough about the bus driver…asshole…sorry.

I have a very important subject to bring up.

I checked Crush Depth’s blog and granted the insanity of the cold medicine industry is insane…he informed me about it…he filled me in on why my Theraflu wasn’t working. I’m sick…please…sleep…now…nope. What will they do next? Chap Stick that doesn’t moisturize?

This is all beside my point. On Depth’s blog he is shooting the finger. And this would be the way I shoot the finger to someone but I have been questioned on my ability to do this.

Now who the fuck would question how you use your hand to tell someone to fuck off…I’m sure you’ve guessed by now…the one…the only…the now infamous DD.

To prove me right, which I know I am already…just want to see how other people actually flip some one off.

To me….it’s middle finger with the pointer and ring finger acting as balls. Some people do it with just the middle finger and all the other digits tucked under. I think it looks retarded. That’s how DD did it.

Looks like a dick with no balls to me…HAHA…I think I just answered my own question.

4 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

I stopped using the finger.

I use most of my arm now. The finger just doesn't offer enough "fuck you" fire power.

People really take notice when you put the whole arm into it. Of course it's hard to pull off while driving so I keep a finger nearby.

5:32 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

i was really out of control using the finger... i was doing it all the time.. at old people, young people.. pretty much anyone who pissed me off.. even for really minor things... so, now i don't do it.. ever. i had to quit cold turkey.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

I'm vegetarian so I don't shoot the bird.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ralph lauren outlet
oakley outlet
michael kors outlet online
ralph lauren
ray bans
abercrombie & fitch
jordans
coach outlet online
nike sb
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap oakleys
gucci outlet
mont blanc pens
ralph lauren outlet
toms outlet
tory burch outlet
juicy couture
christian louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
true religion
ray ban sunglasses outlet
beats headphones
fitflops
air jordan 13
nike roshe run
nfl jerseys wholesale
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
coach outlet
true religion jeans
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet store online clearances
gucci
nike trainers
coach outlet
fitflops sale clearance
nike running shoes
christian louboutin outlet
kate spade
20166.29wengdongdong

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home