Friday, December 01, 2006

THISISHOWMYNIGHTWENT…


Need I say more?

Nothing like turning the old key on “The Monster” and…click..click…click…

fuck…fuck…FUCK….

I knew it was the starter, as much as I tried to deny it.

AAA guy was really nice…he jump started it for me in the most crowded parking lot in LA at below 1 mile per hour. I thought about jump starting it myself but at my personal weight, I didn’t want to take on a vehicle the size of mine.

Oh how I wish I was the kind of girl that didn’t know shit about cars and knew no other number but 911 and was blonde and had enough boobs to pull it off…but I know I’m lucky that I do….know about cars that is.

Got it home. Tomorrow is a different story. Let’s see if the new triple A guy will be nice enough to jump it and not tow it.

These scenarios have become comical to me.

After half losing my mind over the past and almost losing my mind over the future…hell, I guess I cut even.

Do you have any idea what it’s like to sit in a parking lot and the best friend you have is AAA?

Do you have any idea what it’s like to live with someone that single handedly destroyed your world and you let them?

It’s funny….DD is trying to make himself better but he will never know how his insults and lies still haunt me.

My brother said he was afraid that I would end up on the headline of the morning news. Some times I wish that was true.

This is my life and I have no intentions of changing me. Yeah I fucked up…oh…so many times I can’t count them.

life is too perfect…just a breath away…something might change...just wait a second.

3 Comments:

Blogger Walter said...

Do you have any idea what it’s like to live with someone that single handedly destroyed your world and you let them?

Not only do I have an idea, but I've fully experienced Shiva, the Hindu Goddess, "The Destroyer of Worlds," who decided to inhabit the body of the person I was involved with. In short, I know what it's like to live on a small asteroid which is all that's left of your shattered world. You're not alone.

This is my life and I have no intentions of changing me. Yeah I fucked up…oh…so many times I can’t count them.

As a very good friend once told me about mistakes, "I've made many and I hope to make more." You're not living, you're not alive, if you don't make mistakes.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

Walter and I were (married to/lived with) the same person.

For a long time I tried to figure out why all of the crazy crap happened.

No sooner than I plugged one hole, another sprang up. One day it occurred to me that life is just that...plugging holes and staying afloat while trying to keep the holes you plugged from coming unplugged.

I have to tell you that I didn't always have enough fingers to plug all the holes and those were the darkest times...I hate them still.

7:01 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

nothing is perfect and i know this...it's what you leave behind...and how bad you leave them.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home