Tuesday, December 05, 2006

One door closes and another door opens…

This is going to last as long as my wine does.

Cause goddamit I’m sick and tired…but in a relatively good mood…

Can you tell? Heh

Got a little cold and the monster is broken down like the beast he is sitting on the curb but still ominous.

I’ve walked six miles in two days with no shoes on and in 8 inches of snow up hill just to get to school. Hehe…no just to get smokes and groceries…and it never rains in California so how the fuck is it going to snow? But the 6 miles is true.

I don’t like it but I can say that it’s humbling. I’ve been here before…and it’s not a fucking surprise that I’m here again.

Yeah I think around and around at night about what I have done wrong…

I’ve done amazing things wrong…but I did them well, most people can’t say that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Walter said...

Most people don't like admitting what they've done wrong, but if it weren't for the mistakes nothing would ever be done right. :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

true...ahhh walter you are the master of finding the silver lining.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Walter said...

The only problem of finding the silver lining is you can sometimes get slivers beneath your skin, but I'm not complaining. ;)

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home