Friday, December 01, 2006

Wow…it just keeps getting better….

From: SFelix
Sent: Thu 11/30/2006 1:05 PM
To: India
Subject: Hey girl
I haven't heard from you lately. Is everything going ok? Is this the right e-mail? Is Vance still around?

Your dad is doing well. I think of you often but have been really busy. Today is a snow day and we are basically snowed in. Let me know how you are doing. I miss talking to you. I hope everything is ok. Love you S.
_____________________________________________________________________

Heh...I have to laugh at that.

SFelix is my fathers 6th wife….or would that be 7th…I lost count about the age of fucking 10.

Now why did she rear her head on this day?

Snowed in….bored and wondered how I was after 3 fucking years…fucking fantastic….tell “Dad” hi.

Anyway…off that black cloud…

The Monster is $459.59. Starter is under the engine…now ain’t that a bitch.

Yeah…I didn’t see that coming but the blinding light of the freight train should have given me a clue.

You know what though….for some reason today I don’t really give a shit.

I can say it could be worse…I could still be together with DD…hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home