Friday, January 05, 2007

Modern technology…Botox…hmmm

A friend of mine had this done. She was happy with the results at first but then she realized that when the part of the face that she froze affected other parts of her face she wasn’t so sure.

She had her forehead done and it seems it affected how she could move her eyebrows. Since she can’t raise her eyebrows anymore her upper eyelids hang instead of in a constant up position. She hates it.

I not against any form of plastic surgery…ok well injecting poison into your body maybe...but I can’t say I haven’t thought about it. It’s just scary to know that it can change something that you don’t necessarily think about it changing…an unknown reaction to an action.

I’m not a big fan of my face…as I told someone last night I chose not to like it. I could make a fucking list of why except none of them really make any sense to me. I have considered plastic surgery so many times it’s stupid. I don't think I'm unattractive but I also don't consider myself attractive.

With that said I’m not so sure I would even think about doing anything to change it now. I mean I know I have my issues with what I look like but I think most normal people do. It’s not like I have the melanoma mold growing off my chin or anything.

I just don’t understand how things got to this point. People injecting poison into their bodies to prevent some forehead lines. Who the hell thought of that?

What ever happened to growing old gracefully? I guess that saying is slowly being erased from time…just like all the wrinkles.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

botox!! i want it!!
i hate needles and poison injected directly into my face. so.. i guess i'll just wrinkle.
damnit.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home