Monday, January 08, 2007

I don’t usually compliment myself…


Someone call 911 because it just might happen.

I’m not good with money…never have been.
Never been good at telling someone to go fuck themselves even though I should have.
I don’t hate…but I do hate the things that people do sometimes, myself included.
I try very hard not to judge…but when I do…I have to consider what I would do in the same situation.

I realized today that I have one quality that few people have

I’m a good person

I always thought that people that had to explain why they were a good person was weird. To me it meant they weren’t. I never realized the justification that people had to prove.

I will give any person a bazillion chances
I will be nice to you tomorrow, today and in the next century.
I will lie, cheat and steal for someone I care about
I will look at them with wide eyes and an open heart.
I will do anything for anyone…even if they don’t deserve it...even if I don’t know them.

I keep getting run over by freight trains…this is my decision but it’s only because I get too connected to people too quickly. It’s in me and I can’t change it, nor do I want to.

I’d rather live life and be hurt than live life and be a vegetable.

I’ve hung on to things for to long and I know I have to hang some shit up and let goodwill take it away. It’s hard….and of course it’s life.

Man, things walk into someone’s life and then walk back out.

The hardest thing that I’ve encountered in my life is people that aren’t like me.

People that see life as a long, cold place…or everyday is the same.
Digging out of a hole that they…maybe…can’t quite reach the edge
Giving up…letting things engulf them
I’ve been there…and all of the above still apply

I guess it’s just how you pull yourself out of the quicksand. I do it really poorly…but some people get down right nasty about it.

Life isn’t easy and no one said it would be…but people are really shitty sometimes and it actually makes me a little sad.

“Some people don’t have the chance to get old.”

I read that quote when I was at a docs office one day and it spoke volumes.

I just think if you open your eyes everyday…walking out to your car…just going to work …seeing the sun or the rain…everything is what you make it I guess. It’s just to fucking precious to pass by…

But people do….their choice.

My choice...don't pass up a great pair of shoes...heh

5 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i'm a taurus, so i'll give you chance after chance and then.. i'll have had enough and never speak to that person again. ever.
love the shoes!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

those shoes look wicked. :)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

Um, if Mindy can be a Taurus, can i be a Lexus, or BMW? I'm originally a 70's Ford Pinto, and when someone taps my backside I tend to explode. :(

1:52 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

i used to be an accord.
:)

3:59 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

i wanna be a car!!! i wanna be a car!!!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home