Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sam...please pack your knifes...


There are few shows on TV that I look forward to seeing the next episode but Top Chef is my favorite. Now...I don’t give a shit who wins the fucking show. I thought Sam was a sure thing…I thought he was going to win it by a landslide.

Nope…eliminated tonight. The last two standing on the show don’t have half his talent or poise. I know shows like this, as much as it's claimed reality it's the drama factor and not who is the most talented.

I’m not watching this crap anymore and I’m definitely not watching the season finale next week. I hope neither win. Is that possible? I guess in reality TV anything is.

Damn…first the book and now this...guess it just isn’t my day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

This was a crime against humanity.

This was worse than the eviction of Will from the Big Brother house.

This was worse than finding out Jan Brady's boyfriend (George Glass) was in fact, fictional.

Sam rules. Top Chef blows.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

I will boycott Top Chef, not that I watch it, but it's still boycotted.

11:23 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

i didn't watch it.. project runway though.. i can't wait for you!!

7:28 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

brad...it is a crime dammit! it also killed me that george was fictional. jan deserved a real man.

thanks walter...after watching it i'm glad you didn't.

mindee...i refuse...no more...i can't take it.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home