Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ok...I did have a small Mac attack today...

Not in a good way but I have to tell myself sometimes…I just need to calm down.

Have you noticed yet that I’m a bit high strung?

I just kept thinking “What the hell did I do? I’m not made of money.”

I did realize today that I’m tired of spending all the extra money I get on bills.

Ok, I’m over it and I ordered it and it’s done.

NOW all I have to do is buy something new to put it on. Well not new but something with a little more support than what I have now. I was also thinking about a big comfy chair so I can kick back and watch DVD’s on it and by the way what paint color goes with Mac?

I’m just kidding, after the amount of money I just shelled out I would never do that…heh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"and by the way what paint color goes with Mac?"

Cinder blocks or upside down milk crates.
Honey, after what you just shelled out, what's another hundred bucks? (But hold off 'til payday, can ya?)
Then, maybe the payday after that, get that fat chair your booty desires.
Please don't torture yourself, my friend. You made a wise and educated purchase, feel good about it. Life is short, enjoy the popcorn.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

I'm giving you a new nickname: "Mac-Daddy" :)

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home