Thursday, March 08, 2007

Now that was weird

The last couple of days I’ve had a cold that’s been kickin’ my ass. While suffering through work today I decided to walk over to the drug store. It’s only a block and a half but with a cold like I’m currently experiencing it seemed a lot further.

When I finally got to the drug store I sat down on an huge planter outside that doubled as a bench. Sitting there coughing and trying to catch my breath this woman walks up to me. She was dressed in a large white T-shirt with three ducks on it, blue leggings, white tennis shoes and a black fanny pack. Who says physics wear gypsy outfits? I beg to differ.

She stopped in front of me and said “Has anyone ever told you that you have an incredible aura?…it’s very brilliant.”

Hmmm….I thought…yup, pretty much all the time…just this morning someone told me that if they had a show called “America’s Next Top Aura” I’d win by a landslide!

I said “No…not lately.”

She said “My name is India.”

I looked up at her and said “Funny mine is too.”

to be continued tomorrow…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home