Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It was just too pretty...

I never knew a computer could look that way and my patience ran out.

I realized I’d rather have a new computer than a new car and when that thought hit my head I hit buy.

For a small $18 fee I had it shipped overnight, which this late at night means I will get it on Thursday.

I broke out into a sweat when I did it but it’s done and I know it’s one of the best investments I have ever made.

It’s massive for what I need but hopefully I’ll learn to use it to its finest.

It’s new, right off the showroom floor and it’s mine.

Maybe itulll make a wruter outta me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I'm happy, nay, ecstatic for ya!!!
Proud of ya, too.
I wish you the best of luck with your new machine. I'm sure you'll conquer the challenge of learning a new system in no time. Certainly a whole new world awaits you.
Again, congratulations my friend.
Write on!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

The iMac you chose in the previous post is an EXCELLENT choice. It'll definitely take care of your writing needs.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

I'm jealous...which is Brad-speak for "congratulations, India...the new computer will help you research air conditioner repairmen and shady emissions guys that will let your car pass under the radar.

Technology is excellent.

3:14 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

big mac attack!!!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home