Sunday, April 01, 2007

What is that?



I thought the same thing when I tried to put a CD in it tonight.

Why would I do this when i have a new mac?

Dork comes to mind.

I have fought with the above piece of shit for years. Kicking and screaming at it. For some odd reason I put a CD in it tonight....yeah it didn't work.

I thought...well, how the fuck can I listen to music?

Since I've gotten this computer...uhhum...I have to call it...Lotus (if anyone knows cars they know what I'm talking about) I don't realize the power of the animal I have.

I could hear a cd playing when I was in the shower.

Shit...I use to risk my life to get out of the shower to bang on the old friend that will now be....hmmmm.....

Art work?

6 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

It's a Sony...

3:42 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

How far away from Henry Mayo are you?

3:42 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Exactly 339 miles if the one I found is the only location. Why can they fix my Sony?

4:39 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

How far are you from Valencia?

I don't think they can fix that Sony...

10:54 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

36 miles...why are you gonna be here?????

7:08 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

"I'm going to California with an achin' in my heart..."

Name that tune...

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home