Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ummm…yeah…


I’m all over this.

When I got laid off in April I flew back home. My Mom just happens to live next door to a woman that works for Cartier.

I’m not a huge perfume freak but when it’s in my face…big sparkling bottles…red romantic boxes, I’m there and it’s not from a thrift store.

My Mom finally sent them to me. Boxes are fabulous…bottles are pretty. So many, over priced, pretty smelling bottles that I couldn’t use in three life times.

But I got friends.

They were in the back of my mind when this woman opened up her amour of water. Sounds sick doesn’t it?

Out of all of them I like two…both are “pour homme.” I might break into rap.

I prefer men’s cologne to women’s.

I am not a flower…never claimed to be. So why should I smell like one.

I found in that box, the ghost lurking in the moist timbers of a graveyard. That is what I was searching for.

My dark.

3 Comments:

Blogger murray said...

So, you're saying that your favourite perfume is a mens cologne that smells like a wet cemetery?

5:35 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

yes. i'm strange...haven't you noticed yet?

12:28 AM  
Blogger murray said...

One man's 'strange' is another man's 'comfortably familiar'.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home