Sunday, October 21, 2007

She weighs on my mind sometimes…

and I don’t even know her. We work together and I’ve had brief conversations with her at the coffee pot…other than that she keeps to herself.

She dresses just enough to pass by as normal but her hair gives it away. It’s always up in a hair tie with no distinct fashion for what she is dressed in. I call it “half put together.” I wore it well in my decade of darkness.

She goes out twice a day and stands by her car and talks very angry...but quietly on her cell phone. Funny, we always seem to walk out at the same time.

I came back from lunch on Friday and she was sitting on a bench outside talking on her cell and as I walked by I heard her say…

“I keep telling him but he won’t listen to me, I try so hard.”

Bingo.

Since the demise of me and Vance, I have never encountered a woman that I got this feeling from. I think we have something in common without even knowing each other.

Unfortunately, it’s not a good thing to have in common.

You don’t have to have bruises to be abused.

I hope I wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home