Friday, September 30, 2011

7:42 am...

The girls woke me up barking. There was no knock at the door. I looked out the window. There was a man standing in the common yard. He did not move but his eyes looked at me. I'm not opening the door, I didn't know who he was.

My dogs kept barking. I looked again...he was still there staring at our front door and his eyes came to me looking through the window.

Then he was gone.

He kind of disappeared in a whisper. We are in the back house and people have to search to find us. I didn't hear the front gate which I always do. Nothing...he was just there.

At 2:30am that morning there was shooting right across the street from us. The man pulled out a gun and started shooting at nothing. The Glendale Police were called and he open fired on them. Suicide by police. They killed him.

Do I believe that was the man standing in my yard? Yes. But he was already dead.

I believe in ghosts. Do I think it was him? Yup. The pain in his eyes was black.

It was weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home