Monday, October 10, 2011

I write notes...

This one read "Robert said "You're a stupid fucking bitch." Sweet.

I wrote it and taped it to my chest of draws.

He woke up this morning and said "I know I said some bad stuff to you last night."

I ripped off the paper and handed it to him. I was so enraged I couldn't speak.

"Oh my god, India I am so sorry."

Sorry is a sad word. Just stop doing it. I don't think that's a lot to ask.

I asked him why he said it to me. His reply was astounding.

"I was pissed that guy called you a fucking cunt."

Interesting. This is where I get foggy.

Let me explain...it's comical.

He said "I was so mad at that guy calling you a fucking cunt I took it out on you."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahaha!

I finished a fight he started.

Words can be cruel. What am I hearing in my head right now?

"Fucking cunt and stupid fucking bitch."

It makes my hands shake. It reminds me of a very bad place.

Chose your words wisely because you never know the dagger that the other person feels.

1 Comments:

Anonymous xl pharmacy said...

When we are angry. It is quite easy to say things that we want to say but we thought about it. So we should be careful about it to avoid to mess up.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home