Sunday, October 02, 2011

My roommate and I went to look at a new house...

Pretty place. Nice yard. The ad did not say second floor. No way way in fucking hell could my dogs get up those stairs...I had problems. To steep for me. I don't like heights. The place was fabulous. Granite counter tops all new stainless steel appliances and a pink bath tub. This I liked.

Stairs. No. My dogs are 14.

I really want to get out of where we are. After the random guy in the yard and the suicide by police I'm done here.

We went to brunch after seeing the place. Champagne brunch is fabulous! I couldn't eat. I tried, I made it to the bathroom to throw up. I paid $30 bucks for 5 glasses of shitty champagne and three plates of food I couldn't eat.

People keep telling me that I might have something wrong with me medically. I start to believe it some times. No. I get disturbed by certain things and it lasts for a few days. It makes me physically ill that people are cruel.

I was watching a show tonight and a guy killed some one with a machete. A 21 year old girl.

I will never forget the fling of his machete. He told me he would cut my head off when I fell asleep. I didn't sleep. I still don't sleep that well.

Everyone says to get over it. Every one can go fuck them selves.

I wish people understood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home