Monday, October 24, 2011

Who took my last Ramen?

I have three choices.

1. Sasha. She might be able to get her nose up to a four foot shelf but she can't boil water.

2. Ripley. She can't reach that high but she sits and waits for any thing to fall on the floor.

3. Robert. Able person. He can boil water.

Hmmm...I think I would chose THREE!

I don't ask for much...you can take all of my food that you want but just leave me one.

We both had some kind of stomach bug.

"Are you serious? You ate all my Ramen? You don't even like that flavor!"

His reply "Well, I thought you had that ramen bowl or something."

Do you ever see a dog tilt their head whit a "what?

I got my keys, slammed the door and went to the store.

I threw up in my car, on myself and in the parking lot. This is before I went in the store.

Ramen was number one on my list followed by Ginger Ale, Alka-Seltzer and Pepto.

I got home and he said "Are you okay?"

Heh. This is where my head went back to pause...breath. I looked at him and my eyes looked up, left, right...target.

"What do you fucking think?"

Don't take anyone's last any thing...you never know when they are going to need it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous xl pharmacy said...

with a simple analysis you can find the guilty always but at least I try to speak things up to know if the person will take the responsibility about it.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home