Thursday, April 20, 2006

What a fucking crappy day……

Have a hellofalot to talk about tonight. Damn…it’s late too. I’ll try to make it short and sweet. Short, probably not, we can all hope though….sweet never….unless I’m dating you. Not you Min…but if you were male I’d be all over it.

Ok, I’m going to do ONE of Min’s 6 weird things. Is that what it’s called? I’m too tired to check. This is one thing that M and I talked about tonight. Shit…I should just send you an email…..it seems I’m only talking to you.

I know that we all have weird stuff that we do. Mine….even Min said was “really weird.”

I have a strong sense of smell, disturbing at times. I also think…I can’t think anymore.

Lost track.....

Weird thing about me…

Alright…if I like someone…or know someone…or, am attracted to someone… (Wow, this is hard to explain in type) I like to smell their presence. i.e. cologne…perfume….or just them. Not that I’m all up in their face…but just them walking by me or being near me.

Now, if I don’t know you….or I have any inculcation that I don’t like you for some stupid reason in my brain fuck, I will hold my breath when you walk by me.

It’s almost like….I think, that I will breathe in a bad thing. Damn that sounds bad. I’m twirling my pointer finger at my temple….I am officially coo coo…fuck.

And you know what….I’m just weird and I kind of like it. I would rather be me than anyone else in the whole world. I guess we are what we are.

It’s so funny…really, all of it is. We worry and ponder, so much that it really takes up a lot of our time. I can tell you that I am the queen of that.

I think what we have in our life’s is so special.

Hell….if you aren’t being chopped, locked and loaded in a trunk of a car it’s all good. It’s the best of the best, the worst of the worst, or just plain and simple…..today.

This is how my morning went…..sucked…but tomorrow is a new day

Right?

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:35 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:08 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

ok, nothing i'm trying to say is coming out right.. so, i'll just leave.. :(

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home