Saturday, April 22, 2006

What was the best kiss you ever had….?

I talked to my sister tonight. We talked about our best kiss ….ever….the only one that still melts our hearts when we think about it.

The guy took her by surprise. Grabbing her hand…out of the blue….. All in all, she described, a very sweet first kiss. Made her weak…..in the knees, that is.

But what is your “one” memorable kiss, that you will never forget?

My first kiss….that meant something….and was the best…of course it would be from the one that got away. My….best…kiss… was a kiss on the forehead….on a golf course….I’ve told this story before. I still hold something in my heart for him. But man oh man….he stole my heart with that one kiss….that one day….

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

ok, it was with corin nemic, (parker lewis guy) we were at a wedding in monterrey ca, we walked away from the wedding and on to a cliff overlooking the ocean and a full moon. it was foggy and you could hear and feel the ocean spray. i had a wrap on because it was cold and suddenly he just grabbed it and pulled me to him and kissed me.. oh, it was a kodak moment. my husband also kisses me and makes me weak at the knees, why do you think i married him??? :)

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home