Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It almost went out the window this time…..really…

Ok…that’s it. I just can’t stand being this stupid anymore and I’m not so sure it’s just me. I mean this computer – human being relationship works both ways right?

It should agree with me. It should be nice to me. Right? But nooooooo the little bastard just does as its little computer heart pleases. That wasn’t in the deal. I don’t remember signing anything to that effect. Did I? Was there a computer pre-nup that I didn’t see or maybe overlooked? No I don’t think so. I don’t see anything in the Mr. Windows XP contract. I also don’t see that I can do anything about my computer being a “little bitch” either. It’s kind of like my ex….it does what it wants when it wants to. WTF? Sometimes it just turns off...silently saying to me “woops…sorry I’m tired now…going to sleep”. I swear when I turn it back on the little piece of shit is shooting me the finger….in it’s cyber kind of way.

Tonight the tool bar just disappeared. Gone. I didn’t do anything to it. Didn’t even click on it *poof* gone. Little fucker! I know he’s just toying with me.

I mean come on…the little stinker won’t even save a bookmark for me anymore. I think it’s starting to monitor my websites. I click add to favorites and then it’s just not there. “Nope” it says…”sorry….not in the mood to save anything today….please try again later”.

I feel a little better after getting that out. The chest pains have subsided a bit. But something has to be done. I can’t continue this way. I’m serious people…this is getting….well….serious. I might have to file separation papers. I think that we need some space apart if he doesn’t get his computer shit together. Other wise I could definitely snap!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH and my next door neighbor won’t leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you call me and I don’t answer THEN I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU OR SEE YOU!!!! Is that rocket science??????? Yes I guess to him it is! He calls me and I don’t answer and then 2 seconds later he’s knocking at my door. This has happened 2 times this week….and it’s ummmm….what….Tuesday????? LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! No one can be that self involved….can they?????

Wow…I think I’m just a wee bit irritated.

Little bitch of a computer started it…..

1 Comments:

Blogger james r. said...

now, see... this is where i get to come in with a testimonial for Macintosh computers. they're pretty, they're powerful, they treat you well and love you right back.

well, maybe not love... but at the very least they'll respect you in the morning, they'll tell you how they're really feeling, and call you the next day like they said.

XP computers are bitches. or bastards, depending on your preference. they ignore you when you're talking to them, they leave for no reason, they shut you out, and they never call, ever.

once you've had Mac, you'll never go back. heh.

(seriously, though. when the day comes that you decide to replace your PC, consider a Mac. your sanity and your blood pressure will love you for it.)

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home