Sunday, May 14, 2006

A life in the day of a fish….

The people were really nice. They came in and said the tank wasn’t as bad as I had described. They siphoned the whole tank got the fish out and assured me they would be fine. Even said they would send me pictures to let me see how good they were doing.

The daughter even put her hand in the tank and cupped my little parrot fish who is terrified of me….damnit. I guess that sealed the deal. I knew they were going to a good home.

I know that it’s silly to have an attachment to fish but I do. They are living little things and I tried to care for them but failed miserably.

I guess it’s a good day from them to go. Fishies have a new mom. Mother’s Day.

They just called me. They have Mini-me in another tank and he is playing with every fish in the tank and the air bubbles as well, and fat bastard is just hanging out she said.

Makes me smile, my fish are happy…..cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

yah!! happy fish!

6:35 AM  
Blogger james r. said...

*does happy fish dance*
*sings happy fish song*

*realizes what he's doing and becomes incredibly embarrassed and self-conscious and generally feels like a retard*


it's too bad that you had to give away your fish. i know i'd hate to give mine away. i'm glad they got a good new home, though.

all of this reminds me that i need to clean my tank's filter. whoopee.

talk later,
j.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home