Sunday, May 14, 2006

They’re coming to take my fishies away…

I’ve resigned myself to the fact that I can no longer put my fishies though hell. I’ve tried to maintain a 30 gallon tank and found that I just don’t understand all the underground filter thingies or why the brand new $50 top filter I bought wants to hate me and not spin the little wheelie inside. This leads to a constant trickling water sound. The sound makes everyone that comes over here have to pee almost immediately.

More importantly are Mini-Me (parrot fish) and Fat Bastard (placastumus). I don’t think they will be long for this world if I continue to disagree with the tank and all it’s ummm… stuff. So I put an ad on Craig’s List free section. I hated to do it but I know there is someone else out there that can make the tank a happy home for them….me not so much.

So tomorrow the tank goes. I found a woman and her brother that love fish and said they would take very good care of mine. I’ve never given away any pet and I feel bad. I think it’s better to let them go then let them continue to live in the “Fishy projects” only to sadly die one day of an Algae OD or a drive by spearing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home