Saturday, May 27, 2006

Don’t put words in my mouth….

I don’t like to talk disrespectful about a friend but I’ve fucking had it.

I’ve been through a lot of fucking shit over the last few years and the last fucking thing that I need is someone saying what they think I think…or am doing.

Fuck you…go fuck yourself…oh and by the way…go fuck off.

Why do people leave shit on other people’s voicemails that’s derogatory, insulting or other wise, just plain insulting?

She was the one a couple of weeks ago that left the “where are you, why don’t you call me, don’t you like me anymore” messages.

I’m so enraged that I’m not sure I can even express this correctly. I’ll take a shot.

She emailed me today at work and wanted to drive down tomorrow for lunch because it’s her birthday or I could drive there. (It’s an hour drive by the by). I emailed her back and told her the brakes are going out on my car and don’t really want to push it. Her last email she said she would come and pick me up, we would drive back to her house and she would bring me back on Sunday. That doesn’t work for me. I don’t like not having my car. I feel trapped when I depend on someone else, especially an hour away from home.

I didn’t answer the email. I was going to wait until I got home and call her.

I got home…called minnee and my other line clicked. I knew it was her and I didn’t answer. She left a message. Sweet…..

She said, “Hey India it’s T I tried to call you at work and you didn’t answer so I thought you might have gotten off early. I just have to tell you that I’m tired of your excuses. You always have an excuse for everything.” She said that statement twice in the voicemail. Excuses? Now to me that means she is calling me a liar. It’s not an excuse…come down here and drive my fucking car and then tell me the brakes aren’t metal to metal. By the way I've driven down there approx. 5 atimes in the last year and she's driven here once in 2 years...that's beside the point though. Because it shouldn't be a matter of give and take in a friendship.

I guess I’ve just been though too much. I will take constructive criticism when it’s offered or asked for. I will listen when people think that I’m in the wrong. But don’t fucking blame me for something I have not thought or have not done. That fucking puts me over the edge.

No one lives in my mind but me. Don’t blame me for something that YOU THINK I’m doing or thinking...because you simply don't know....I will not tolerate it anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger james r. said...

i hate having to walk away from friendships, but sometimes you just have to. especially when things are more one-sided than equal. you've definitely got my sympathy on this one.

12:23 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

i meant to say this eariler...it's funny....that you even typed "walk away from friendships" because that's exactualy what I was thinking.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home