Saturday, June 10, 2006

Breath…..Breath…..

I have to say it again….

Goddamnmotherfuckingsonofabitch!

I’m so angry I think my blood is actually starting to boil. Now my phone doesn’t work. My fucking internet does but the NEW phone, and yes I did try the old one as well…has no dial tone. WTF?

I’ve been on hold this morning more that I think I have in my life. I was just told that “they” think that I got a bad batch of DSL filters…only me would get a “batch” of bad filters…not just one…but a FUCKING batch. I got four….FOUR…when I signed up for this shit. Now I have to go to the store to buy filter number five. Not because I need my phone but the fact that it’s not working makes me crazy.

And I still have to mow the lawn…and get my brakes fixed…and…and….Dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home