Saturday, June 10, 2006

It just can’t be this hard….

I mean…come on. I’m exhausted. I went to Radio Shack and told the guy that I needed a filter for my internet. He got it for me but I didn’t check it. I’m so computer stupid that I was sure he knew what I needed. Got home and of course…wrong filter.

By the way I intend to NEVER use the word filter again….ever….after this post.

When I saw the filter….I just had to laugh, only me and only on this day. But I was driven to make my phone and DSL work. So I got back in my car and went back. Showed the guy what I was sold and then showed him the one that was in the “bad batch” and he said “Oh we don’t sell those. But we have an adapter for the one you already purchased to make it work.” Me, “Ok sure.” I paid $16.99 for the first fucking filter and had to pay an additional $6.99 for the adapter.

Does it work? Now what the fuck do you think? Of course it doesn’t.

But you know what? I’ve spent all of my Saturday on this crap and I just can’t think about it anymore. I had to make a choice…my phone or my DSL. You can already see which one I chose.

I think the purchase that I made beside the DSL thing made it a little easier. I had my camera with me and wanted to get another smart card with more memory. Ummm….it was too old and they didn’t sell them anymore. I just happened to be standing in front of the display case with the cameras in it

Uh huh…I did it. I’m not too much of the research shopper, I buy on impulse, but rarely. I’m growing tried of driving to the big orange box at my drug store to see what my pictures look like and paying $3 for them to be burned on disc.

Sooooo….I bought a camera. Little sweet small one. ….ummm…and you’re not going to believe this one.

It doesn’t work…it won’t power on. I just tried new batteries and nada.

Are you fucking kidding me?????

I’m going back up there….This will make the third time today.

SON OF A BITCH!

Glad I didn’t decide to mow the lawn….I probably would have cut my head off. Impossible you say? Not for me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home