Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The things that really fucking annoyed me today……

ESPY Awards.
Another fucking award show happening across the street from where I work. Now does anyone know what these fucking awards are? I don’t know and I don’t fucking care. They closed off a block of Hollywood Blvd. and that sends the whole city immediately into traffic jam mode. Fucking award shows…oh how I hate them.

No sunglasses
I see the pain in people’s faces when they squint against the sun. Why people why?? I won’t walk out of the house without a pair. Why people walk around with their faces wrinkled up like a prune when there is a very simple solution is beyond my comprehension.

Women that don’t say “Thank you”.
Now I know why chivalry is dead, because it’s not appreciated. On three occasions today men let me walk out of the elevator first. They held the elevator doors so they wouldn’t accidentally mush me. On two occasions there were women in front of me. None of them acknowledged they did this, nor did they say thank you to them. Did I, you might ask? Yes of course I thanked them. The men looked actually surprised and even said “Your welcome”. On two other occasions, women on their cell phones, a man is walking in front of them, gets to the door first, opens it and holds the door for the woman. Both of them kept talking on their cell phone and never said “Thank you” and didn’t even look at them. Sad.

People that think that they are too special….
to give you the time of day.

Silence.
You ask someone a question and there is no end or answer.

My local grocery store man
He held my bottle of wine hostage when he bagged it and wouldn’t let me have it. He said “I think I’m just going to keep it for myself…unless you want to share?” No.

The homeless man (this happened yesterday)
When I was pulling away from the pump, at a gas station, this man, as he walked by my car said “You are going to die”. That’s was annoying and disturbing.

Last one
When I finally got in my car after rescuing my bottle of wine, I heard a basket rolling and looked up. Mind you, I was parked right by the return cart cage. I looked up in just enough time to see the cart roll and hit the curb approx. 1 foot from the return cart place. One foot. I saw the lady walking back to her car which was about 5 spaces away. I mean maybe she never played Legos in her lifetime….didn’t know how to fit the carts together. Seriously, take one more fucking step so someone else doesn’t have to trudge in the heat to get your fucking shopping cart. I must admit that she looked miserable, so maybe she was just having a bad day. But one foot?

Ok one more…
People that use too many comma’s….heh…so now I’m annoyed with myself. Brilliant!

3 Comments:

Blogger james r. said...

whoa... scary homeless dude.

shout back at him: "So are you!"

11:00 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

the grocery store guy who held your bottle hostage. i think that is one of the funniest things you have ever written. (still crying from laughing so hard.)

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home