Monday, July 10, 2006

You know what I want….

It would be so nice to have a date. I haven’t had a real date in years. I mean a real live date. Like the guy coming to my house and picking me up…going out somewhere.

Ahh…there I go with the pipe dreams again…silly me. It’s just been a little lonely around these parts lately. That and being cooped up in a house all day with cheesy stupid love movies on just about every channel. Maybe I need to put in Aliens or something.

You know what I miss? That feeling. Looking at a guy and feeling the butterflies in my stomach. Liking someone so much I want to explode….and you talk about them so much that people avoid you like the plague because they don’t want to hear about them anymore. When the phone rings you run for it.

Yea….I miss that.

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

remember.. there is no such thing in l.a. :(

6:05 AM  
Blogger megaton said...

theres a great commercial on tv where a woman pulls up to a drive-through dry cleaning window and tells the clerk she also wants to pay the bill for the attractive male customer who is next in line. she then gives the clerk her business card to pass along.

hmm...

7:30 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

You mean I have to start paying for a guy again right off the bat....damn...

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home