Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Thisishowmynightwent….

Come home:
Greet doggies
Let them out
Feed them
Turn on computer
Change clothes
Doggies greet me saying, thanks for the grub
Dogs proceed to run around the house like lunatics
I sit down at computer
Log on
Nope
“Not going to do it” the big metal box says
I shoot the finger at the big metal box’s screen
I try again
Big metal box laughs
Shows me the blue screen of death
I kill it….reboot
Try to log on again
“No, he says…tired”
“Ok you little fucker” I said
I System restore
It yawns
Call Minn and bitch about it
Minn has to go to bed
I call DSL Company
Tests, tests and more tests
Irreparable, unless expensive DSL man comes out
I know I can still get though
I will defeat DSL conspiracy
Man on phone with DSL said one thing, don’t touch mini DSL fuck off box until other DSL warrior, that doesn’t know shit comes out
I touch little black box…thinking fuck you little DSL man
Something is wrong besides line, I know this
Phone works, DSL doesn’t….one more time…phone works DSL doesn’t
DSL line goes though phone line
To simple, doesn’t make sense to India
Call back DSL Company
Automated, I press 0000000000
“I’m sorry you have entered an invalid option”
Me…screaming at automation
“Bitch I want to talk to a semi-living human being!”
Live person…really?
Takes me through ½ the first test DSL dumb ass person did before
I knew it…not DSL line
Bad filter….again….
Why did 1st evil man lie to me?
Give me two hours of thinking I was stupid.
DSL man not know what he does
DSL Woman good…she help India
Ugh...me go out now and pillage for food.
Hungry after DSL war...

4 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i see it worked. yeah!! i'm sure that didn't take much time huh? i just love talking to people in customer service, ya know, they really seem to love their jobs, and it shows!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

Shoot some arrows into the DSL. If it truly has medicine, it will not be hurt. If it has no medicine, it will die...

uggg....

6:34 AM  
Blogger james r. said...

having worked (for far, far too long) in customer service, i have to say that i hate CSR's like that first guy. you know, who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. they make everyone else look bad. glad you ended up with someone on the line who made some sense.

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home