Saturday, July 15, 2006

I actually have a bed…


By that I mean a bed on….stilts? Not on the floor. Heh…yeah I have a bed with a frame…and it’s sweet. All puffy, purty and shiny new. It’s the kind of bed you just melt into.

My friend M…really…damn…just…did everything tonight for me. So did her son and R.

It’s so amazing to me. Two boys…BOYS….helped us move a HUGE queen sized mattress into my place. And they were proud. See, that’s how it should be. They were helping us. We couldn’t have done it without them

It’s funny, 2 boys were so adamant about getting my bed in here and setting it up. One 9, and the other 12. But they were men, and they did it. Well with a little help from me and M…more M than me. But I’ll tell you something, these guys were relentless. I told them to leave it and I would do it later, no, they wanted to set it up.

I was blown away. They did it. It was so nice to have someone helping me instead of me doing it all by myself. And it was really fucking fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

that is so sweet! love the bed by the way!! :) i bet you're sleeping in it as i type!

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home