Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yeah they’ll find it and think it needs to be killed….



I saw this on the way home from lunch and had to go back after work to take pictures. It’s amazing how a tree will do almost anything to live. Not that I’m an expert on trees but it would seem to me that the roots belong underground. The only thing that I thought is there isn’t enough soil so the roots decided to hang out on top and watch Hollywood roll by. I’m sure I’m wrong but hey who really cares. All I know is that one day some city fucking official will drive by it and decide that it’s an eye sore or that the roots will eventually get to the side walk and start buckling it. I’ve seen it happen so many times here. Like I said trees will do anything to survive, I’ve seen roots push up concrete slabs 3 feet to get to soil. The city comes and cuts a huge healthy tree to shreds. I know...I know….all in the name of saving money right. I personally think its bullshit…but I think a lot of things are bullshit these days…go figure.

Wow…I guess I really am in a bad mood today.

By the way what comes next has nothing to do with the picture...or does it?

Repercussion …I guess that's what I’m talking about…reaction from an action.

That word popped into my head today after 2 voicemails on my cell about my phone number change "decision" and an event that happened over the last few days. I just looked up that word and I think it fits what I want to describe…in a round about kind of way.

I’ve usually dealt with situations by being silent. Either I knew that it would cause a problem if I said something or I thought the situation would pass. That has changed over the years and I started speaking my mind and not being so passive. I’ve started speaking out again and you know what…it’s all the all the same fucking reaction.

I put out certain events. Understandable…If you don’t like what I’ve done ask me why.

I know I’m hard to understand, and I’m just weird sometimes…so? Ask me if you don’t understand, ask me why I’m pissed off….ask me why I changed my GODDAMN phone number.

What I got from my little phone change number was blame on my part. Huh? Excuse me? Do you pay my fucking phone bill….much less have to answer the fucking thing? It’s mine. I can throw it in the garbage if I so choose. Leave me alone about my FUCKING PHONE!!!

In another situation that happened this weekend….I receive….silence.

I’m not really sure at this point which is worse. I’ve done both and now received both.

Oh well…that’s my repercussion for what I’ve done right?

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

you might have to change the cell too. ugh. speaking your mind isn't always a bad thing india.

the tree has to do what it can to survive. interesting.

8:05 AM  
Blogger megaton said...

the roots look like networked webs of anchoring hands digging their feisty claws into arid yet oh so sumptuous soil.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home