Thursday, July 06, 2006

I guess the last few days with no words…

Have let loose all the bullshit that sometimes makes me wonder…

Why things just can’t STAY clean. I don’t mean neat and tidy…I mean we clean something once and it stays that way…unless we move or something…then the new place we have to clean just once. New dog? One bath…done. Squeaky clean forever.

Vacuuming… Fugetaboutit. I’d rather rebuild a car engine. Not that I could do it…I would just rather…thank you very much.

I’m trying. I lost the need after a while. I was the man for too long in my last relationship and you get to a point when you work all day, come home and clean, cook dinner and then clean again…I guess that I just got weary. It taught me a lesson though…

I’m from Texas so most men there, someone I know…works his ass off and supports his wife and kids and does the same thing. A lot of men do. Women don’t seem to appreciate it. (not you Minn). They take for granted all the sweet, kind and difficult things that men face on a daily basis.

I have the utmost respect for men. You have no idea.

Why should a man have to pay for a date? I still don’t understand that one. Guess it’s another one of those manly things. I think it’s kind of stupid.

I kind of do like a guy opening the door for me. But I would do the same for anyone.

Now a car door…that’s really cool. To have a guy open the car door for you…uh huh…makes my heart go pitter patter.

Something as simple as that….

I have a lot more to say on this subject but I’m tired and what I wanted to say didn’t exactly come out right but oh well…another night…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home