Wednesday, July 05, 2006

So it seems I could have heard more than fireworks last night eh?

Like maybe a Kablooie...or a real big boom!! Hmm….California and Alaska wiped off the map on the 4th of July. Hell, I didn’t know about it, not even today. Minn told me tonight.

I don’t watch the news or read much about world events on the internet because…I simply think it’s all a bunch of crap. It’s all going to end somehow, someway, right? Most of the time I think its more bullshit than truth anyway…or most of it. And I always have the Minn reporter to fill me in without getting to specific.

See if I’m going to be blown up, I don’t want to know about it 10 minutes before it happens because what the hell am I going to do? Run…yeah… I don’t run so fast, especially carrying two dogs.

So if you don’t hear from me tomorrow…well I guess you’ll see it on the news.

I must say before I get blown to bits that “Cinderella Man” is a fabulous movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home